Om alle inhoud te kunnen zien hebt u de actuele versie van Adobe Flash Player nodig.

Home Guitar Builds My Marshalls Marshall Footswitch mod Marshall front panel mod Marshall amp mods Mars amp mods 2 Marshall Divo inst Marshall Divo 2 Marshall Tubes Marshall Midi programming Airbrush Cat CT660 Truck Cat CT660 build 1 Cat CT660 build 2 Cat CT660 build 3 Cat CT660 build 4 Cat CT660 build 5 Cat CT660 build 6 Cat CT660 build 7 Cat CT660 build 8 Cat CT660 build 9 Cat CT660 build 10 Cat CT660 build 11 Cat CT660 build 12 Cat 385C LRE  Cat385 underc. Cat underc2 Catunderc3 Cat underc4 Catunder5 Cat under6 Cat upper1 Cat upper2 Cat upper3 Cat upper4 Cat upper5 Cat upper6 Cat upper7 Cat upper8 Cat upper9 Cat upper10 Cat upper11 Cat upper12 Cat upper13 Cat upper14 Cat385 Hydr & Elec1 Cat385 Hydr & Elec2 Cat385 Hydr & Elec3 Cat385 Hydr & Elec4 Cat385 Hydr & Elec 5 

Cat385 Hydr & Elec4

07 September 2014:

4

On the left you can see one cylinder and it's parts.On the right you can see a close-up of the piston-rod seal( the blue one )it sits in a bushing,that slides into the cylinders head,and the little o-ring seals the bushing when the top of the head is placed,also you can see here the hole in the bushing,through wich the oil flows into the cylinder.

Because there where some minor problems with the cylinders, I got new ones for free.I had to do some work myself.Left you can see the cylinders taken apart,because the piston seal that was supposed didn't work ,the piston moved only with extreme force.On the right picture, you can see at the left side the new piston that I made with o-rings,the white ring is from pfte,and is for guiding the piston,it is made so that it has 4 points of contact with the cylinder,and the oil can still pass it to the o-ring.At the right side of the picture you can see the original piston with pu seals.

On the left you can see the coupling of the toothed pulley to the pump.On the right you can see that I made that thee way,on the inside is placed a piece of brass.

Above you can see that I made here also a change,in the bushing I made a slot,so as the oil connection on the outside of the cylinder is soldered in place,it passes the head on the inside for 1 mm,so the bushing stays in place,but can also still be removed if maintenance is needed,and then the piston can be removed easy.

On the left you can see the difference between the new (above) cylinder and the old one.The new cylinder is thicker,so has a larger piston,what gives more power .On the right you can see that all the cylinders are ready now,and the hydraulic tubes can now be made,and then the whole cylinder can be soldered together.16 september 2014:

On the left you can see that the cylinders are tested for leaks with air pressure of 20 bar.On the right you can see the finished bucket cylinder.

Above a view on the stick cylinder from the front on the left,and from the rear on the right.

On the left you can see the hoses and tube connections of the boom cylinders on the real machine.

On the left you can see the boom cylinders and the hose connectors on my model.On the right a close-up of the hose connectors.

On the left another close-up of the connectors.On the right you can see a close-up of the cylinder head and the piston-rod dirt scraper.

Above some close-ups of the backside of the boom cylinders.17 Oktober 2014:

The plan was to fit piston pumps in the excavator, but that has changed due to circumstances,so now I I'm going to fit a triple gear-pump like you can see on the left picture.On the right you can see that I made already the connections for the suction lines ( the thick hose ) and for the pressure lines,they have to be machines=d a little further,but that's going to be done when I have got the pumps.

05 December 2014:

On the Left you can see the insert of brass,it still needs to be machined,so it becomes a slot in the middle,in wich the axle of the pump is going to sit.On the right you can see that on top of the brass insert sits a bearing,also on the pump-side a bearing is placed.11 November 2014:

After a long waiting on the valves ( Meinhart ), they finally arrived yesterday.Left you can see the valves the way they come from the manufacturer.Right you see the first job om them; attach the servo adapters to them.21 November 2014:

On the left you can see that the servo mounting plates have been made and assembled on the valves.

The transmitter has arrived also...

Left: reciever.Right: antenna.

On the left you can see the hydraulic valves build together to a compact unit,it took some time to figure it it out,how to get everything in place,using as little space as possible, but I've done it... .On the right you can see the bottem of the valves,the outlet from the valve to the tank is connected with the brass piece,that also collects the two outputs from the pressure regulation valve and the output from the over pressure valve.The two brass pieces are connected with each other in the middle,so I only need one output to the tank,which you can see on the right.

Above you can see the top side of the valves,where the pressure input from the pumps will be connected,and also there is the pressure relief valve placed.