Om alle inhoud te kunnen zien hebt u de actuele versie van Adobe Flash Player nodig.

Home Guitar Builds My Marshalls Marshall Footswitch mod Marshall front panel mod Marshall amp mods Mars amp mods 2 Marshall Divo inst Marshall Divo 2 Marshall Tubes Marshall Midi programming Airbrush Cat CT660 Truck Cat CT660 build 1 Cat CT660 build 2 Cat CT660 build 3 Cat CT660 build 4 Cat CT660 build 5 Cat CT660 build 6 Cat CT660 build 7 Cat CT660 build 8 Cat CT660 build 9 Cat CT660 build 10 Cat CT660 build 11 Cat CT660 build 12 Cat CT660 build 13 Cat CT660 build 14 Cat 385C LRE  Cat385 underc. Cat underc2 Catunderc3 Cat underc4 Catunder5 Cat under6 Cat upper1 Cat upper2 Cat upper3 Cat upper4 Cat upper5 Cat upper6 Cat upper7 Cat upper8 Cat upper9 Cat upper10 Cat upper11 Cat upper12 Cat upper13 Cat upper14 Cat385 Hydr & Elec1 Cat385 Hydr & Elec2 Cat385 Hydr & Elec3 

Cat CT660 build 8

8

25 June 2017:

30 August 2017:

On the left you can see that I also made on the driver's site a hydraulic valve below the crane.

On the left you can see that I modified one of the hydraulic valves from ScaleArt.Original you can mount on a dual valve a single valve on each site, but I have 2 dual valves and 2 single valves to place.If I place them as 2 groups, I have to make a four connections to the pump and oil tank.So by drilling the M2 thread out of the double valve, I can use a rod with M2 thread on it.On the right you can see on the left a singel valve connected to the double valve,and on the right you can see the threaded rod placed in the double valve,and the other single valve and double valve can be added to them.

Above you can see the whole valve unit, now I have to make only two connections , one from the pump, and one return to the oil tank.

On the left you can see the valves assembled to the chassis with the bracket that I made.

Above you can see that on the driver's side the single hydraulic valve also became a cover with steps attached to it.

On the left you can see that I make some ( dummy ) doors on the cover, so it has a function if it was a real truck.On the right you can see the cover finished, I also made some steps on the right hand door, and a platform to stand on to be able to reach into the rack behind the cabine.When not in use, it can be placed vertical.

Above you can see the first steps on constructing the cover for the block of six hydraulic valves, I made it with some extra hight, so I can cover the wiring of the servo's that drive the valves in one go.

On the left you can see the fuel tank assembled, I made the covers on the side from aluminium, and polished them,also I made the fuel and level lines to the tank, and of course the fill-cap.On the right you can see the pieces to construct the studs for the steps.

Above on the left you can see that I also made some locks, that keep the upper cover in place , behind wich in real life are the batteries placed.On the right you can see the platform in horizontal position.

On the left you can see how the driver can reach inside the rack.On the right you see how the platform is locked, in the hole is going to be a pin placed, so it stays in place during driving of the truck.10 September 2017:

On the left you can see the truck's original fual tank on the driver's side.On the left you can see the ScaleArt tankholder, wich I made smaller because it was to wide, and a part of a polished tank from Wedico, wich I also made smaller because it was to wide.

06 Oktober 2017:

On the left you can see the studs assembled together.On the right the studs are placed onto the tank, and the tank is placed on the truck.24 September 2017:

On the left you can see the material ( Aluminium ) for the steps,already made to the right size, and in front the template of the first step.On the right you can see the milling of the first step, the size of the bit is 1,40 mm.

On the left you can see the finished step after milling and deburring.On the right you can see the surface made rough, so it is anti- slippery.

And the first step bolted in place onto the tank.

On the left you can see that I made a large speakerbox ,so the sound will be having much bass in it.On the right I made the studs in place, on wich a platform will be mounted that will be the base for the recievers.

And the second step is ready and bolted onto the tank.

Above you can see the assembly bolted in place on the chassis of the truck.20 Oktober 2017:

On the left you can see that I finished the steps for the right hand side, and bolted them onto the air-tanks .On the right you can see a close-up of the steps.28 Oktober 2017:Some pictures of the build so far :