Om alle inhoud te kunnen zien hebt u de actuele versie van Adobe Flash Player nodig.

Home Guitar Builds My Marshalls Marshall Footswitch mod Marshall front panel mod Marshall amp mods Mars amp mods 2 Marshall Divo inst Marshall Divo 2 Marshall Tubes Marshall Midi programming Airbrush Cat CT660 Truck Cat CT660 build 1 Cat CT660 build 2 Cat CT660 build 3 Cat CT660 build 4 Cat CT660 build 5 Cat CT660 build 6 Cat CT660 build 7 Cat CT660 build 8 Cat CT660 build 9 Cat CT660 build 10 Cat CT660 build 11 Cat CT660 build 12 Cat 385C LRE  Cat385 underc. Cat underc2 Catunderc3 Cat underc4 Catunder5 Cat under6 Cat upper1 Cat upper2 Cat upper3 Cat upper4 Cat upper5 Cat upper6 Cat upper7 Cat upper8 Cat upper9 Cat upper10 Cat upper11 Cat upper12 Cat upper13 Cat upper14 Cat385 Hydr & Elec1 Cat385 Hydr & Elec2 Cat385 Hydr & Elec3 Cat385 Hydr & Elec4 Cat385 Hydr & Elec 5 

Cat CT660 build 9

9

On the left you can see the platform for the recievers bolted in place.On the right you can see the recievers placed on the platform.

On the left you can see that there is some space left for the sound module.On the right you can see that I made the electronics for the lights ( Pistenking Bus system ) into the hood of the truck,because in the hood are most of the lights placed, so it keep the wiring short this way.13 November 2017:

On the left you can see the radiator I made,I made it so, that the air of the fan can blow trough it.On the right you can see the fan ( from an old computer ) mounted on the radiator.

On the left you can see the electric motor that's going to drive the truck,on the chassis I made a plate on each side, to keep the cables that are going to run beside the motor out of sight.On the right you can see that I made a platform on the rack behind the cabine, on wich a dummy cooler with a fan is going to be mounted.

On the left you can see the inside of the platform,there I place the speed controllers for the truck and the crane.Because the fan blows trough the radiator, the speed controllers get air cooling this way.

On the left you can see the inside of the rack,where the main switch ( 20 A ) and the fuseholder and a second switch have found their place.On the right you can see that I made on both sides of the fan little boxes, where the wires can run through,on top of these boxes will be an air filter and some air tanks placed.29 oktober 2017:

And a view with the fan and cooler mounted on the platform.22 oktober 2017:

On the left you can see that the fan has become a cover.On the right you can see that the radiator has become some hoses with hoseclamps.

On the left you can see a closeup of the board.On the right you can see the covers opened.

Above on the left you can see how a air filter looks like in real life.On the right you can see that I made a little drawing and gathered some black pvc that I'm going to use to construct the filters from.

On the left you can see the air filters in progress.I made the body and inlet cap on the lathe,the tube is from old compressed air hose connectors, that I disassembled till the tube has left.In the front you can see the base holders and the straps that are going to hold the filters in place.The straps I did make from square tube,and grinded and filed some material off,after that I heathed them and on a template I bend them to the right size.On the right you can see the straps connected to the base parts.In the front you can see the small parts that are going to be the quick fasteners on the filters, they make it possible in real life to change the filter inside of the housing.At the bottem side I made some threaded rods on the filters,to bolt them in place to the plate .

On the left you can see the filters inplace on the truck.On the right a close-up from the front.

And some close-ups from both sides.18 december 2017:

Next to build are the extra air tank on the rack.On the left you can see the aluminium material on the front, wich I drilled out on the lathe to make it hollow and spare some weight,on the right of it you can see the cap that I made to close it up.On the right picture you can see the 8 tanks ready.

On the left you can see that I added 2 componant glue to imitate the welding on the tanks.On the right you can see that the tanks are glued together on the brackets I made.

On the left you can see that after the glue cured, I added some strips to the tanks, that hold them in place in real life.On the right you can see the result.

On the left you can see that I made some dummy nuts out of hexagon brass material.On the right you can see the piping of the tanks finished,the blach hose is made from very soft air hose.

On the right you can see a closeup from one set of the tanks,I also made the water separator unit on it.On the right you can see the tanks fitted on top of the rack.

On the left a closeup view from the back.On the right another closeup of the water separator,here you can see that I also made the winged nut on the bottem of it, to tap off the water.07 januari 2018

On the left you can see that I placed the oil cooler for the crane and on the right from the cooler the oil filter and most right the fire extinguiser.On the left you can see the connection board where the lines to the trailer are connected.

On the left you can see the layout I cut out of brass plate wich will be the cover of the backside of the connection board.On the right you can see that the cover is placed and the connector bushings have become a cover, so they can be closed when not in use.