Om alle inhoud te kunnen zien hebt u de actuele versie van Adobe Flash Player nodig.

Home Guitar Builds My Marshalls Marshall Footswitch mod Marshall front panel mod Marshall amp mods Mars amp mods 2 Marshall Divo inst Marshall Divo 2 Marshall Tubes Marshall Midi programming Airbrush Cat CT660 Truck Cat CT660 build 1 Cat CT660 build 2 Cat CT660 build 3 Cat CT660 build 4 Cat CT660 build 5 Cat CT660 build 6 Cat CT660 build 7 Cat CT660 build 8 Cat CT660 build 9 Cat CT660 build 10 Cat CT660 build 11 Cat CT660 build 12 Cat CT660 build 13 Cat CT660 build 14 Cat 385C LRE  Cat385 underc. Cat underc2 Catunderc3 Cat underc4 Catunder5 Cat under6 Cat upper1 Cat upper2 Cat upper3 Cat upper4 Cat upper5 Cat upper6 Cat upper7 Cat upper8 Cat upper9 Cat upper10 Cat upper11 Cat upper12 Cat upper13 Cat upper14 Cat385 Hydr & Elec1 Cat385 Hydr & Elec2 Cat385 Hydr & Elec3 

Cat upper10

On the left you can see the display and the contact light lighted,they will light up when the model is powered.On the right you can see the roof lights and the warning light lighted.

10

On the left you can see the cabine placed on the excavator.On the right you can see the cabine from the front.03 July 2014:

Left you can see that I first made the holders for the antenna's.On the right you can see the base of the antenna's.

Left you can see I also made the glass for the lights,it's made from the sides of CD jewel cases.On the right you can see the lights being placed in the holders for the boom,also here the resistors are placed in the holder.

Above you can see the testing of the lights in the dark,they give light enough.

On the left you can see that I also made some lights on the backside of the machine,on the counterweight.On the right you can see that that also gives light enough.

To make the excavator a modern machine,I also like to imitate the GPS parts that often can be seen on construction sites.Above left a little picture of the components that can be found on a machine,on the right a picture of an antenna.

Left you can see the antenna's ready.On the right you can see the antenna's placed on the holders on the counterweight.

Above you can see the GPS sensors placed on the boom and stick of the machine.16 July 2014:

Left you can see that the driver has got an extra GPS display in the cabine,also enlightened with a led, in real live the driver can see on this display the exact digging position.

To prevent dirt coming into the quick coupler,I made some covers on it.

Above the cover of the bottem side of the coupler.

Above you can see the construction of the frames to hold the covers of the engine room.

Left you can see that the side frames are connected with each other,so it did become one frame.

After that I started constructing the covers.

Left you can see the construction of the safety guards of the catwalk.But then I found out that the dimensions were not good.After studying some pictures,it seemed that the cabine was placed to far to the rear,and also I found out that the oil tank was placed to far to the rear also.It seems that in the drawing is a fault with the length of the bottem plate of the upper carriage.After finding out a way to solve the problem,I carried it out.Below you can see my solution.

On the left you can see the bottem plate extended on both sides with the required length.I did make the edge of the bottem plate of brass,so the extensions could easy be soldered in place to that.On the right you can see the extension painted.

Left in the background you can see that the cabine backside is in line with the rotation point of the boom.On the right you can see that now on my model it is also on that point,and the space behind the cabine is larger.

Above you can see how the oil tank sits in place,the filters on the back of the tank are out of the way of the catwalk.

On the left you can see the tank on it's old position,the filters are above the place where the catwalk is going to be.On the right you can see that the tank has moved forward also,and that the place where the catwalk is going to be,is now free.18 july 2014:

On the left you can see that I made a new door,because the distance between the cabine and the higher frame has increased,and the old one had become to small.On the right you can see that I also made a new plate above the door,because that also was to small.

above you can see a overview of the new made parts,also the safety guards have been re-made,and their size is also better now .